- "Thanks for providing an alternative to yet another product controlled and in effect destroyed by the government. So wishing you HUGE success. I really think you're onto something, and it couldn't have been easy. So keep up the good fight. Rock on.”L. McGregor
- "I loved it! it goes down smoother than the organic American spirits, and doesn't smell like a cigarette (it actually smells...well, very nice). I'm not going to say smoking is good, but it left a 'good' taste in my mouth."F. Noriega
- "I have to say having smoked a number of cigars/cigarettes, yours are the finest smoking experience I've had. They have all the flavor of a light cigar with none of the bitter tar flavors that come about halfway down the cigar. Truly amazing, and now you have three more customers. I'm a casual smoker and these will be my weekly indulgence."M. Sanfillippo
- "I recently had the fortunate opportunity of enjoying one of your smokes. Great flavor, and best of all... I liked the appearance and texture of the wrapping.”J. Bevans
- "I actually purchased two cartons so I could share them with my friends. I'm not much of a smoker, but I will have a cigar or cigarette every once in a while socializing. Anyway, I intend on spreading the word for you. I stumbled across your company while looking for organic tobacco companies.”D. Lee
- "Your smokes were worth the wait. I have never had anything like them. They are smooth and light while at the same time being rich and complex in flavor. Right on!”A. Kendrick
- "All I have to say is they are a wonderful smoke! Not overpowering, and not too light, these are very enjoyable. Thank you for this unique product, leagues ahead of Marlboro and Camel."A. Barton
- "Everyone please buy Hestia, they are the best kind out there. No chemicals, no, no nothing. I love you guys."M. Higle
- "I had the best tobacco smoke of my life; it was a Hestia straight out of the pack, as intended. Thank you, Mr. Sley."S. Stotzer
We believe in the American tobacco farmer. Acknowledging the sacrifice to grow all-natural produce, we give 10% back to agricultural non-profits. We savor the tastes and aromas of well-aged tobacco. We deconstructed and rethought this project as a design study, embracing design, construction, and consumption all as mediums of artistic expression.
We all know tobacco is addictive.
@coffeecigscc thanks for the love, babe.
13 hours ago →
RT @coffeecigscc: Photo: Love me some Hestia Tobacco. To my knowledge the only competition for American Spirits. And who... http://t.co/qQj…
13 hours ago →
We've got so much coming at you fine folks this fall! Stay tuned. It'll be appropriately off the chain. http://t.co/R2NBogL3h7
6 days ago →
@seattleactivist thanks so much for the show of solidarity!
6 days ago →